среда, 1 февраля 2012 г.

Faceless

Help for screaming from within
Begging just to feel again
Can't find who I am without you near me
I'd give anything to live? 'cuz without you I don't exist
You're the only one who saves me from myself
I've been in this love and laid it to rest and now I won't to bow for
God's hand

I'm not, I'm not myself
Feel like I'm someone else
Rotten and faceless
So hollow, hollow inside
A part of me is dead
Need you to live again
Can you replace this?
I'm hollow? hollow and faceless

Shadows growing in my mind
Wants I just can't live behind
I'm not strong enough to pay this ransom
One more monster crawled inside
But I swear I saw it die
Can you save me from the nothing I've become?
I've been in this love and laid it to rest
And now I want to bow for God's hand


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий